About the site

This site is for health and spirituality, provides you adoptable and research based facts & guidelines for your Health and Happiness. Never forget to visit once a day for new updates.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

History & types of Meditation, Why to contact us for Meditation ?


Origin & history Thousand and thousand year ago the concept of meditation is originated from eastern society mainly from India, Nepal and Tibet. In the past Meditation was used by great Sages, Yogis to visualize the cosmic radiations, to meet the gods, to get supernatural powers, to visit in the another planets through the micro body, to know the past and future events and finally to get the salvation from the life. Indian scriptures called ''Vedas", “tantras”, "puranas" mentioned meditation techniques 5000 years ago. Hindu meditative techniques are Westernized or spreaded in the United States and Europe in the 1960s.  
Types/Methods of meditation :
1. Transcendental meditation 2.Tantric meditation 3. Kundalini  4. Mudra Meditation 5. Tratak 6.Mantra Meditation 7. Kryayoga meditation 8. Patanjal Dhyana 9. Yoga nidra, Nyas 10. Reiki meditation 11.Vipashyana 12. Preksha Dhyana 13.Jain Dhyana 14.Nabhi Dhyana, 15. Swapna Dhyana, 16. Nidra Dhyana 17. Smriti Upasthan  18. Atit Dhyana (past) 19. Bhavidhyana (future) 20. Adarshdhyana (mirror)   21. Your own system.
Why to Contact us for Meditation ?
Normal meditation techniques can be found easily in websites but for the higher level meditations, to get tremendous amount of peace, satisfaction you must connected with a powerful meditation teacher. That type of teacher who can connect you in spiritual world, who can activate your inner spiritual channels so you can visualize gods, you can make journey of astral travel, you can feel and see the other planets, You can see your past life as well as future life. These facts are generally incredible and can't be proved in science lab. Only the feelings and experiences got by the Yogis, Spiritual master and meditation practitioners are the proof the facts. To get that type of authorised and very secret meditation techniques you can contact us. We will provide you a good channel to the spiritual power and spiritual world. Contact  us : stbdr63@gmail.com

Plz. visit our youtube channel & subscribe for good meditation musics, sleep music & study musics : click below.

Saabar Soul Tunes
 
Meditation music playlist
https://youtu.be/wiwm-fzl9H8

https://youtu.be/EGtPuL8KlaY


                                                       

1 comments:

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

Post a Comment